Alkanizing curry lemongrass soup
We're currently professionally translating all content. In the meantime, this article has been translated by Google Translate. Sorry if this isn't 100% relevant.
It is first on the plate that we can act to be less acidic, as we mentioned in a previous article, "Food advice to maintain a good acid-base balance"!
Thus, we offer you today to enjoy a healthy soup and composed of a maximum of elements known for their alkalizing power.
- ½ sweet potato
- 1 liter of organic vegetable broth
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 big mushroom (paris, shitake ..)
- 1 carrot
- 100 g of gourmet peas
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 stick of lemongrass
- 2 pinches of curry
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cook ½ sweet potato in 1 liter of organic vegetable stock for 10 minutes
- Add the yellow pepper cut into strips, the sliced mushroom, the carrot cut into large dice, the gourmet peas, the coconut milk and the lemon grass stick cut in four
- Add 2 pinches of curry, a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of soy sauce
- Cook another 10 minutes
- Remove the lemongrass, mix
- Serve hot
We only have to wish you a very good appetite! And if you have other ideas for alkanizing soups ... Feel free to share them in comment!
Bon appétit !
Laissez un commentaireRépondre
Recherche sur le blog
- Food guide
- Dossiers thématiques
- A propos de BN Nutrition