Sauerkraut by the sea - to pamper your intestines!
We're currently professionally translating all content. In the meantime, this article has been translated by Google Translate. Sorry if this isn't 100% relevant.
Do not take the cabbage anymore, eat it! And in the form of sauerkraut is even better ... To boost your intestine and thus ricochet effect your brain, fermented cabbage pamper your microbiota by the contribution of friendly bacteria (probiotics).
The accompaniment of sauerkraut with marine foods will enhance the effect of "a healthy brain in a healthy gut".
So here is the recipe "sauerkraut of the sea" - inspired by the site Marmiton!
Preparation of about 20 minutes, cooking time of 80 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1kg of sauerkraut (raw or cooked, if raw, cook in salted water for 45 minutes)
- 500 g of haddock
- 500 g of white fish standing and cut into 4 equal parts
- 8 gambas
- 12 small potatoes (be careful, if they are too big cut them into 2 or 3)
- 3 big onions
- 1 shallot
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons of thyme
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 12 grains of juniper
- pepper (according to taste)
- 25 cl of dry white wine (riesling type)
- In a large cast iron casserole, melt the 3 chopped onions and minced shallot in a little fat.
- Put half of the sauerkraut, season with 1 spoon of salt, 1 spoon of curry, pepper, 1 bay leaf, 1 teaspoon of thyme, half of the juniper beans.
- Cut the haddock into 4 pieces, and put 2 on the sauerkraut.
- Put the second half of the sauerkraut, season with the rest of the spices. And put the 2 pieces of haddocks remaining.
- Sprinkle with the white wine.
- Simmer 1 hour, over low heat, covered.
- After 1 hour. place the 4 fillets of white fish chosen, the 8 prawns, as well as the potatoes.
- Let simmer again for 15 minutes, then another 10 minutes without a lid.
Bon appétit !
Laissez un commentaireRépondre
Recherche sur le blog
- Food guide
- Dossiers thématiques
- A propos de BN Nutrition